Over the past two days Dani and I, with the support of Dendy, Gege, Dudu and Paul - have been sharing our passion with kabupaten facilitators of PNPM Generasi, a national program focusing on health and education. It's been AMAZING. At one point, while doing my session on Multiple Intelligences, I swear that if I had wings I would be flying high! The positive energy that I was getting back from the participants was making me high!
And at that point I felt like shouting out to the world: I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
According to Gege, who was observing the session...it showed. She says that I was actually glowing. I know I was. I could really FEEL it. And I think the participants felt it too. A number of them came up to us and said that they really felt energized and wanted the training to go on. That energy is contagious too. Though we were supposed to finish our sessions by the end of today, Dani's decided to fill in another session tomorrow morning. Before leaving for the airport.
Talk about being hit back by the very passion we sent out!
There is so much to do, as Bapak used to say, and so little time. So the key is to create as many passionate people as possible...so their passion can be spread even further on!
No comments:
Post a Comment