29 April 2008

Finding Something Different!

Hee-hee! That was my first reaction when I saw the telephone in the bathroom of my hotel room. I had just read one of the exercises in this great new book Ibu got for me, "Caffeine for the Creative Mind" - a book that literally jumped to Ibu's attention and immediately got her to buy it for me.

The exercise said, "Look for something that is out of place around you and take a photograph of it." And so I did. And here is the photo...how bizarre is that!

A toilet-telephone-radio! And it worked too. Notice the special designed toilet-paper holder. This toilet paper holder / radio / phone simply ROCKS!

What out of place thing have you noticed today? Out of place doesn't have to be a bad thing, put on your Asset-Based-Thinking cap and see how being out of place can be (and often is) totally cool...

No comments: