Vibrant Theater
Deana, my super talented and super creative cousin - dancer, choreographer, trainer - who most recently was a choreographer for Repertory Philippines' A Christmas Carol may actually contribute her talent to INSPIRIT! Yessss! I'm so excited!!!
Deana is, in fact, a personification of the word "vibrant" itself...and this translates into her daughter Lesley (pictured here) and her grandson Rafa (often featured in my LIFE!)...and so it is only natural that she be an inspiration for our courses to come. And if we're lucky, through the introduction of Deana, we also hope to interest Theater Down South's creative director, Michael Williams in inspiring us as well!Change The Way
...you see everything (reprise!). Yup, tomorrow I'm going to go on the famous Carlos Celdran's "If These Walls Could Talk" tour of Intramurros...again. This time with Ibu, Tita Cherry, Lesley, and a mystery cousin (to be confirmed). It was Carlos who inspired INSPIRIT to have a session vibrant presenting through being a tour guide for our advanced communication skills course. I'm looking forward to being inspired even more this second time around...2009 Planners

This year I've been inspired by at least three Pinoy planners for 2009: Atalyer's Bento Box 2009, Belle de Jour's Power Planner 2009, and This Journal Will Actually Change Your Life. All created by Filipinos and produced in the Philippines, these three planners are true source of inspiration, creativity, reflection... and yes, planning for making 2009 a GREAT year for you and others.
We Can Too - is Atalyer's title for its planner 'box'. And I believe that INSPIRIT can also create a box of inspiration and creativity for those who believe in us and what we are doing. And yes, we will of course have a planner for 2010 that will grow out of inspiration we get from the planners I have!...and who knows. We might still get one together for this year too!
Reading Room
Everyone in my family reads. From the youngest of 2 years old to the oldest of 80 years old...they ALL read on a regular basis. Our lives are filled with books and music! The music runs through our veins, as can be clearly seen whenever a piece of music plays and not a single one in our family sits still. There is tapping, clapping, stomping, dancing, swaying, moving, grooving... and of course singing.
I want INSPIRIT to have a reading room. Collectively, Dani and I have so many interesting books that are just sitting around begging to be read. Our music is equally rich and eclectic...and I think many need to have more music in their lives. So...in 2009, I want us to have a reading room that is open to those who love books and music - and respect them, too. Many of our books have been borrowed by those who do not care for them, so its time to bring them home - the books, of course - to a safe and happy place, where they will be cared for and read by those who care for them, too.
Vibrant Songs for 2009!
My nephew, Vinny, is an all out musician. I was privileged to listen to a song he wrote, composed, played, mixed and recorded all on his own. And he's extremely good looking... :)
I think it's time for INSPIRIT to have some new songs as well. Time to get our musician friends to put music and song to who we are...I love the vibrant song that Sastro created, and hope that he will create even more for 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment