...this is what Marcel, a friend with extremely deep intuition, said to me last night. He had just come back from Sumba with his wife, Alix - my friend who put me onto the path of pursuing facilitation as a career when she gave me a book on facilitation - and their son, Keanu. Marcel and Alix met with some of our dearest alumni in Sumba: Om Paulus, a true source of neverending inspiration, and Martha, one of the most inspiring young women I have ever met. As I was explaining to Marcel what training we did with both Oom Paulus and Martha, Marcel quietly said, "I know. I know what you're doing...I see your training through the stories of Oom Paulus and Martha." What the two of you are doing, he said to me and Dani, is making a difference ... keep doing what you are doing.
It is words of encouragement like this that keep me and Dani and INSPIRIT alive. Friends like Oom Paulus and Martha strengthen our belief in the need to empower people to communicate with their heart songs, and be heard. In turn, they inspire others with their enthusiasm, and encourage others to be even better!
Thank you, Marcel, Alix, Oom Paulus, Martha...and all of you who have taken what we have shared with you beyond what we ever imagined.
No comments:
Post a Comment