12 October 2007

BlogAction Day - 15 October 2007

Now this is something cool. I hope that those of you who regularly read my blog - and I know that many of you are environmental activists - also join BlogAction Day! You can find out more about it by going to: blogactionday.org; register, and make sure you blog about the environment on October 15.

On a recent Oprah show, one of the people featured was a young girl who had survived the Rwanda genocide. In a speech she made in Chicago, she said that she would not stop talking about what happened to her, her country, and her people.


"We may not be able to change the world", she said..."but we can change people."

I know that blogs have the power to change people. So let's do it for the environment! Unite! Register! Do it NOW. blogactionday.org

P.S. - Al Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize today!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: