I've just been wow-ed. Opening up my blog dashboard, I came upon an announcement from blogger about an amazing project. It's called PostSecret. I encourage you to check it out at www.postsecret.blogspot.com. Check it out first. Then you can read about the creator of the idea, Frank Warren, on amazon.com. Yes, there's a series of books out now too.Anyway - I read what was on the website, then went to the amazon.com website to read more about the project and the author and the books that are now out. WOW. I'm still WOW-ed by it.
According to the information on amazon.com, Frank Warren started the PostSecret project as a community arts project. The idea was simple. People were invited to send in anonymous postcards, on which they wrote about a secret. A simple idea, but with amazing results. Something I'd like to try out in our workshops or training.
Postcards have always been something special to me. I don't know why. Perhaps it's the idea that there is a picture that represents layers of feelings, and then a limited space for words...so that when we write we make sure that it is well thought out - or a spur of the moment - but short. This is usually much more powerful.
What's your secret?
No comments:
Post a Comment