31 December 2007

i wish...

...for a good year ahead, while being grateful for what I received in this year. The fireworks have started in the distance - and right next door - blasting out the old year, and celebrating the new to come. I am blessed to be able to spend it with family here in Manila, and even more blessed because it is also a celebration of my birthday!

As I blow out the candles on my birthday cake in the early minutes of 2008, I will say a prayer for all of those who have added to my memories of 2007 - both living and those who have moved on - and will also pray for a year ahead that is blessed with good health, exciting adventures, inspiration, and beautiful memories to come.

Happy New Year...make it a good one!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Selamat ultah Bud. Semoga sukses dalam segala hal. Selamat tahun baru juga. Salam buat Ibu, ya. GBU and big hugs for you two.

Nina Mussolini-Hansson (Swedia)