Is it surprising that he is our absolute favourite? Rafa is only five, but he is both philosophical as well as he is smart and fun and he even cracked his first joke the other day. He said that his hamsters (that had gone to a "better place" after someone forgot to close their cage) probably went to Hamsterdam...the name of one of the streets in my Tita Cherry's area (Amsterdam St.).
There are so many new things he says and does in one day that I can't even keep up! So will do my best to make sure I record everything down. Oh, he's quite skilled at using youtube.com - constantly checking out videos on F1, F3 and dinosaurs. He even types! (Ibu, of course, reminds me that I was already typing my name at 4. I guess genius runs in the family!)
But after his batteries run out...he recharges by taking a nap. And he still remains cute as can be!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment