30 September 2008

WoW!

Angkor Wat, here we come! At long last I will be going to Angkor Wat with Ibu, a dream I have wanted to fulfill for many years now. The final green light came this morning, when we successfully applied for Ibu's visa to enter into Cambodia - in less than 30 minutes!!!

Now THAT's what I call service. Cambodia has a government website that enables you to apply for an e-visa. Although it says it will take 3 business days, it actually took 30 minutes from the time I logged on, sent Ibu's details and photo, paid and received confirmation that the visa was in process. By the time Ibu checked her email after I finished doing all the online form-filling, there was her visa in jpeg format. With clear instructions on what she has to do (print out two copies, staple her copy to her passport, etc.). We are still in AWE.

So, if you're ever planning to go to Cambodia and you need a visa, make sure you check out their Official e-visa Application service and experience how I hope all visa application services will be someday!

Yay! Just thinking about it all makes me smile. :)



No comments: