Missed my flight this morning. Traffic was horrific. But I was also late. Slow to get myself moving because of the onset of a the sniffles, which has now become a full-blown cold. Can't wait to get to Bali so I can go to Jari Menari, so far THE best massage place to go when you have to get over a migraine or a bad cold.To compensate myself for having to wait 2 hours at the airport, I went to get a cup of my favourite brew...and of course ended up buying the latest Starbucks bears series - Spring is in the air, and so are easter colours. So here are the latest additions to my bear collection .This from a woman who never really took to teddy bears the way my friends did when I was small. Some of us are late bloomers, I guess.

So the bears have butterfly wings on them, which is a good sign for change. Time to change, time to be energized, time to be like Spring! Fresh, full of energy, and renewed. Oops, better make it to my gate. Want to make sure I make it on this flight for sure!!!
Have a good day...
No comments:
Post a Comment