Lo and behold, it's already the third day of our training and also it will soon be our 6th birthday! Wow. INSPIRIT will turn 6! I already know what the title of my blog post will be... This has been a fun class. Dani and I decided to make sure that our course was filled with new stuff. And it's been a lot of fun looking for interesting things to share with the participants and get them to learn. Some of the participants are new faces to us, but there are also some who are already friends - or friends of friends. If before I used to get nervous when training people I knew, now it's just a lot of fun. I mean, hey, they must be cool participants...they're my friends!

Deni - our favourite illustrator - came along too this time, even if only for two days. He gave me a great compliment, asking if I had lost weight! Yeeah! So happy it's showing more and more...but then again, losing 20kilos should be obvious. And am definitely feeling a lot healthier. Having a LOT of support from friends does make a difference. But this time I really did make the decision to seek a coach as well. She has been inspirational and empowering. Anyway, Deni made a drawing of my PurpleBabyPooh. How I'd love to be able to draw like him! Talk about having visual intelligence!
Well, clearly this has been an eclectic post. Have been doing way too much multi-tasking and my brain is just fried. So I thought a nice way to refocus would be to drop by my PassionScrapbook and take a break. Found a great quote in the process, too...
“You must not lose faith in humanity.
Humanity is an ocean;
if a few drops of the ocean are dirty,
the ocean does not become dirty.”
Humanity is an ocean;
if a few drops of the ocean are dirty,
the ocean does not become dirty.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
No comments:
Post a Comment