02 February 2008

A FunDay!

We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over.

-- Samuel Johnson


To go or not to go...that was the question. After a day of Jakarta floods, I was wondering whether or not my plans to go to have lunch with alumni from our Kuningan Vibrant Training were worth the travel to Tangerang. But, I decided that 2008 has to be a year in which I make time for my friends. To make new friends, to reconnect with old friends, and to spend quality time with them.

Chun made his special rendang and the bonus was ayam pandan and ikan bilis and jengkol. Mmmmm...yummy!



It was a good visit, a nice break from the normal routine.
Next time, INSPIRIT will host a birthday gathering for our alumni...
Yup, we're turning 6 this month!




Blogged with Flock

No comments: