...as my friend Karen would say. I opened up my blog just now and there was this post that I DIDN'T post! I mean, I wrote it, but that was months ago! And I don't think I ended up posting it. Or did I? Anywaaaay...it wasn't me who just posted it and there it was! Bizarre.
So I deleted it.
Poof! Gone. Amazing thing, that delete button. It's GREAT.
My brain's all over the place right now. Finally finished writing a way overdue report and sent it off. Phew. Talk about FREEDOM! The thing is that I love writing. And when we do put our minds and hearts to it, we produce really good stuff. It's just the multi-tasking trying-to-do-too-many-things scattered-brained-ness that gets to me. And just puts my brain into FREEZE mode. Literally. My brain just shuts down and has to be restarted.
Time for us to start writing our manual on facilitation and another one on leadership too. Target publish date? Mid-2008!
Wish us luck!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment