16 June 2008

present. hadir.


A rather adventurous morning. Woke up and slipped on my way to the bathroom. The aircon had frozen up and was thawing, so water was dripping onto the very shiny and waxed floor of my room at the Parigata in Sanur. Luckily I landed on my most padded side. Heheh.

My room faces northwest, so the sun is rising on the right of my room, it's morning rays warming up the balcony. And also my sandals that got dripped on by the melting aircon ice. I decided to take a picture of my sandals soaking up the morning rays, very zen... sort of like they are a symbol of my "being here" of being present, or, in Bahasa Indonesia, hadir.

I am here. In body, in mind, in spirit. I take this opportunity as a gift to be quiet. Reflective. To simply be.

I am here.


No comments: