PassionScrapbook
a collage of memories, inspiration, passion
09 June 2008
stay hungry.stay foolish.
The following is a speech that Steve Jobs made in 2005. It was actually brought to my attention by Rival, a good friend who is now studying in Australia. His English teacher in Jakarta used the speech as material for their class. I didn't take the time to watch the video clip below nor read the text at the time, but for some reason I came across it while browsing my friend's FunWall on Facebook.
Lying in bed with the flu, I watched this clip and was truly moved by it. Jobs speaks a lot about finding one's passion, something you love, and then holding on to it and living it. Last week, as we reached the middle of our training on building creative communities in Solo, I looked around and my heart smiled...indeed, I am living the work I love. And if Gege were in the room, I am sure she would have seen me ready to fly again!
I love what I do. And I love that I am able to work with amazingly talented, dedicated, passionate people as well... within INSPIRIT and through our work. I truly feel this is a creative year, and look forward to running new workshops, developing new training designs, creating manuals and learning kits.
In the words of Steve Jobs, I am staying hungry and staying foolish...if you haven't watched this talk, take the less than 15 minutes it takes to do so. It is no surprise that the Mac is what energizes INSPIRIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment