What a difference a good night's sleep makes. Though I was up as usual until about 2 a.m., this time I made sure to spray my pillows well with my new BodyShop DeepSleep mist. It works wonders. Pica and Pixie, my faithful companions were out within minutes after I sprayed. And when my head finally hit the pillow, I blissfully joined them in dreamland.
I woke up at 6:30 refreshed and light hearted, ready to face the day. Just in case, though, I decided to shower with my DivineCalm and made sure to use the lotion too! By the time I finally left for the office, I felt well rested and knew that whatever happened today, it would all be fine.
It was a good day. By the time I got to the office I had made several important phone calls and learned that the rough patches my friends are going through are becoming less bumpy. For now, at least. And that's always a good thing. Within the span of the day we had a number of visitors - good friends - and had a great lunch at Rumah Salak! Yummy MSG-free food. The Nasi Bakar Jambal Komplit is scrumptious!
And now as I wind down and prepare to go home, I just wanted to be thankful for this good day. Life has its twists and turns and highs and lows...but I truly do believe that we are never given more than we are able to carry. And yes. There always is hope.
Muchas gracias.
No comments:
Post a Comment